Borough of Bay Head Virtual Planning Board – July 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Planning Board of the Borough of Bay Head will host a special virtual meeting on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. to hear the application of Donald F., Jr. and Kaitlyn T. Burke regarding their property located at 174 Twilight Road, Block 3, Lot 13.
- To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/792744045
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1-866-899-4679
United States: +1(646)749-3117
Access Code: 792-744-045
- Interested parties can view the documents submitted in support of the application by clicking the link above or by viewing the Planning Board tab under Departments. The application and supporting documents are also available to be viewed in Borough Hall, 83 Bridge Avenue, Bay Head between 8:45 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The public will be permitted to participate in the meeting only during the public portions of the meeting. During the portions of the meeting that are not open to public participation, we are asking all members of the public to mute or turn-off both their microphones and cameras or mute your phones for those that are using the dialing in function.
- There will be a number of times during the meeting and the application hearing where the public will be permitted to comment and / or ask questions. When the Chairperson of the Board opens the floor to public comment or questions, any public participant that does wish to comment or ask questions will be asked to unmute or turn-on their microphones, cameras and phones. The Chairperson will then ask those individuals that do wish to comment to state their name. The Chairperson will then recognize public members individually and relinquish the floor to that individual. This process will continue until all that wish to comment have had that opportunity.
- Any interested party or member of the public that wants to submit any documentation to the Board for their consideration during the application hearing should do so electronically in advance of the meeting. Those documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Planning Board Agenda - July 1, 2020 (Click Here)
2019-12 - Application Documents for 174 Twilight Road, Block 3, Lot 13 (Click Here)